Jonathan

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Photo Gallery- Cafayate and Bolivia...




The first picture was taken in the Garganza del Diablo, (the throat of the devil) which is in a canyon north of Cafayate. The second picture shows one of the breath taking canyon scenes. The red color that you see in this picture is from iron deposits that are imbeded in the hills of the canyon.

The train picture shows me playing Casey Jones at the old train cemetary just outside of Uyuni. This was the first stop on the Salar de Uyuni tour.



Here is a picture of me sitting in the ventana scene in the canyon north of Cafayete. It looks like I´m hanging out beside a giant tonsil. The scenery in the canyon is fascinating.

The next picture exhibits a stunning landscape scene from the canyon which was shot during a colorful sunset.

The last picture shows JLD on Lake Titicaca in Copacabana, Bolivia. I´m about to dept for an amazing 2 hour boat ride to Isle de Sol. On the Island I saw fascinating pre-Incan ruins and went for a captivating hike from the North Island to the South Island. If you are wondering about the flag, this is the flag of Bolivia. No I haven´t defected yet...